For critical applications in industrial and research environments GE’s PTX 600 series of two wire, 4-20mA output pressure transmitters improves upon the performance of previous models by offering new levels of stability, versatility and measurement accuracy from a standard production device.
Druck’s silicon technology provides a miniature micro-machined diaphragm, electrostatically bonded to a glass substrate and stitch bonded within a glass to metal seal assembly to provide exceptional thermal and stress isolation.
The features of the PTX 600 include:
- Pressure Ranges from 1.5 psi to 10,000 psi (100 mbar to 700 bar)
- Gauge and Absolute reference
- Output 2-wire, 4-20mA
- Accuracy ±0.08% FS BSL
- TEB ±1%FS from -5° to +176°F (-20° to +80°C)
- 400% FS Overpressure
- Wetted parts made from NACE compatible grades of Hastelloy and 316L SS
- UL/CSA/FM/ATEX IS CE Marked
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com