GE’s DPS5000 is a part of the UNIK5000 family, offering integrated digital electronics to enhance the performance level of the UNIK5000 Silicon Pressure Sensing Platform to levels unmatched by traditional analogue sensors.
DPS5000 also offers improved connectivity – I²C digital direct interface to OEM’s micro-controller systems. These features combined with its low power characteristics ensures it is the ideal solution for key applications such as; Gas volume correctors/meters, Water meters/dataloggers, Weather stations, Remote monitoring applications and Wireless monitoring.
- Ranges from 70 mbar to 100 bar
- Total accuracy to ±0.1% FS
- Stainless steel construction
- 3V Supply voltage
- Low power
- I²C digital bus output
- Sleep/Standby mode
- Hazardous area certifications
- Excellent long-term stability
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com