Downhole sensors manufactured by GE Oil & Gas capture real-time downhole data for a variety of artificial lift systems that can be used to extend product run-life, optimize control and increase production.
Downhole sensors sit below the motor at the base of the ESP and enable reliable and accurate retrieval of critical performance parameters. The data is then communicated to surface units where it can be viewed, saved or accessed remotely.
The features of the Downhole sensor include:
- Provide reliable real-time wellbore data
- The data is communicated to surface units where it can be viewed, saved or accessed remotely
- Operate in pressures up to 5,000 PSI
- Self-calibrate, improving reliability
- Come standard with corrosion-resistant stainless steel housing materials
- Enable on-site or remote monitoring
- Optimize ESP run-life by providing reliable and continuous performance diagnostics
- Ability to measure: pump intake and discharge pressure, intake fluid temperature, motor temperature, vibration in axial and longitudinal directions and current leakage
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com