The MMY245 Moisture Analyzer is a convenient, portable instrument that can quickly spot check the performance of gas dryers for compressed air, breathing air, and pure gas supplies. The planar capacitive sensor combines accurate dew point measurement with fast response time. The sensor is stored in a very dry environment within the analyzer between measurements, which speeds response time.
- Optional pressure sensor
- Optional non-I.S. voltage or current outputs with external power supply
- Can be configured according to the desired moisture unit of measure, temperature unit of measure, or other operating parameters
- An optional pressure sensor provides real-time correction for concentration units of measure or a pressure constant for use with stable pressure measurements
- Voltage outputs 0-5 V DC are standard in non-hazardous areas
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com