Aurora moisture analyzers provide moisture measurement from low PPM to % levels. The Aurora analyzers have an intuitive interface that makes them easy to learn, configure and operate.
With a local service team to support them, you have the confidence of knowing that Aurora TDLAS analyzers are always ready for immediate moisture measurement. With power and gas lines easily connected the Aurora moisture analyzer provides a wide range of reliable measurement with accuracy and fast response you need for immediate alerts to process upsets or out-of-compliance moisture concentrations.
The test of time. And reliability.
As with all GE products, Aurora Series TDLAS analyzers are built for reliability. This reliability is proven through a rigorous testing process. For a simulated five-year period, the devices are exposed to the harshest of elements: extreme heat, frigid cold and high humidity. When needed, GE’s global service team responds to customer inquiries with urgency and expertise.
Just connect and go.
The Aurora’s intuitive user interface is easy to learn, configure and operate. The turnkey sample system ensures quick and easy installation with only power and gas lines to connect. Once installed, the Aurora is field programmable with magnetic wand so there is no need to open the unit or obtain a hot work permit.
Low cost of ownership.
Since the measurement is made without a wetted sensor, there is no requirement for recalibration. The Aurora is not subject to drift, so there is no need for external reference gas, or costly purifiers to provide process baseline gas.
Features and Benefits
- Turnkey installation – sample system & analyzer combined
- Patented pressure and temperature compensation
- AuroraView intuitive software package
- Ex d certified and weather proof for various installations
- Analog and digital outputs
- Intuitive user interface
- Capable of multiple calibration curves for different process conditions
- Natural gas TEG dehydration
- Natural gas storage, transmission and custody transfer
- Carbon dioxide for enhanced oil recovery and carbon sequestration
- Metal heat treating furnace gases
- Hydrogen recycle gas in reforming
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com