More about Aurora 19 Moisture Analyzer
The test of time. And reliability.
As with all GE products, Aurora Series analyzers are built for reliability. This reliability is proven through a rigorous testing process. For a simulated five-year period, the devices are exposed to the harshest of elements: extreme heat, frigid cold and high humidity. When needed, GE’s global service team responds to customer inquiries with urgency and expertise.
Just connect and go.
The Aurora’s intuitive user interface is easy to learn, configure and operate. Once installed, the Aurora is field programmable with magnetic wand so there is no need to open the unit.
Low cost of ownership
Since the measurement is made without a wetted sensor, there is no requirement for recalibration. The Aurora is not subject to drift, so there is no need for external reference gas, or costly purifiers to provide process baseline gas.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient 19 inch rack configuration
- Patented pressure and temperature compensation
- AuroraView intuitive software package
- Analog and digital outputs
- Intuitive user interface
- Capable of multiple calibration curves for different process
- Metal heat treating furnace gases
- Industrial and Inert Gas
- Glove Box
- Compressed air
- Desiccant and membrane dryer testing and monitoring
- Testing and calibration