A new fully configurable test sensor suitable for both flight and ground. This sensor will be a digitally correct sensor with high levels of accuracy, complete with the robust EMC and RFI protection from the 3000 series product platform. This product has been designed to be flexible, covering the industries requirements for both pressure and electrical interfaces, whilst remaining stringent enough to support the lead-time expectations.
- High accuracy +/- 0.1% FS.
- Fully hermetically sealed.
- Available as Gauge / Absolute and Differential.
- Differential covers both wet / wet and wet / dry applications.
- 3 or 4 wire output.
- Environmentally qualified
- Fully configurable.
MPS32 / 64
- Multi-Pressure System, providing either 32 or 64 pressure channels.
- Converts pressure signals to ARINC 429 (high speed) or RS485.
- Qualified for flight test use.
- ATEX approved.
- Accuracy +/- 0.1% FS
- Pressure ranges 20mbar to 1 bar differential.
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com