GE’s XRF Positive Material Identification (PMI) are no longer available for sale. This page exists to provide technical documentation and reference materials for ongoing service and support of the product line.
- Our fastest, most sensitive analyzer, utilizing a large area silicon drift detector and 50kV tube for accuracy and precision on even the most demanding applications
- Optimized light element detection for aluminum alloys and silicon in carbon steel
- Integrated camera is standard for accurate sample positioning and image capture
- Optional small-spot feature isolates welds, small samples and critical areas
- Detect & measure trace elements for FAC modeling
- Analyze components for residual elements in HF alkylation and low Si sulfidation systems
- Analyze components for residual/”tramp” elements in HF alkylation units or any carbon steel asset
- For rapid inspection, the speed of the XL-PMI+ Ultra combined with the ability to utilize a tilting, color, & touch-screen display makes for a enjoyable operator experience.
- Ease of reporting or sharing data using NDT software via USB or Bluetooth connection
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com