GE’s XRF Positive Material Identification (PMI) are no longer available for sale. This page exists to provide technical documentation and reference materials for ongoing service and support of the product line.
- Your first choice for verifying standard alloys and materials for incoming material inspection, supplier quality auditing, QA/QC in manufacturing, scrap reclamation and in-service material verification.
- The XL-PMI’s rugged and ergonomically handheld design is ideal for use in harsh or cumbersome environments.
- Comes standard with a general metals analysis package including a range of up to 25 elements for everyday material confirmation.
- Ideal for asset recovery and traceability; saving efficiency, money & downtime.
- For rapid inspection, the speed of the XL-PMI combined with the ability to utilize a tilting, color, and touch-screen display makes for a enjoyable operator experience.
- Reporting and sharing data is easy using NDT software via USB or Bluetooth connection
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com