SNUP-LO is designed for ultrasonic weld seam and Heat Affected Zone (HAZ) inspection of Linear Submerged Arc Welded (SAW) pipe meeting the needs of API, DNV and other oil and gas transmission pipeline standards. SNUP systems are available in conventional or phased array ultrasonic configurations to assess weld quality prior to expansion and hydrostatic testing as well as for final test.
- Meets final test requirements for API 5L, DNV-OS-F101, and other major global pipeline standards.
- Phased Array and Conventional Ultrasonic options
- Automated, motorized probe adjustment to dramatically reduce setup times
- Laser weld seam tracking to ensure proper alignment with weld geometry
- Throughput speeds up to 30 m/min (98.43 ft/min)
- Optional pipe end test capabilities.
- No dimensional or wall thickness limitations
- Different probe configurations depending on the specification
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com