The chemistry involved in the processing of radiographic film is a crucial part of the total cycle. Because the goal in processing is to control all factors that influence the intrinsic quality of the industrial X-ray film, the use of optimal chemicals is essential. GE is the exclusive provider of the complete line of advanced, high-quality STRUCTURIX processing chemicals. Specially designed for industrial X-ray applications, STRUCTURIX chemicals are an integral part of our total system approach.
- Suited for all processors
- Handy packaging using cartons made from 60 percent recycled cardboard, in boxes color-coded with colored adhesive tape for easy identification of contents
- Uniform polyethylene (PE) material use for easier recycling of bottles
- Airtight safety seal welded by induction heating on all bottles for easy automatic mixing, allowing it to be placed upside down on a mixer
- Guaranteed quantity delivered with correct, authorized quantity limits according to EU legislation
- All bottles marked with expiration date, indicating product shelf life
- Safety measures included on Safety Data Sheets (SDS) – including information relating to safety, health and environmental aspects of the chemicals
Notice: We advise you ensure a well-ventilated processing room. An air exchange of 10 times the room volume per hour is recommended to prevent the build-up of too high a concentration of chemical fumes in the air.
A wide range of industrial X-ray chemicals are available for every application:
- Manual Processing
- Automatic Processing
- “Eco” chemical range
- Standard chemical range
- Cleaning Chemicals for Tanks and Racks
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com