No longer available for sale.
The Apollo™ Multi-Channel/Multi-Frequency Eddy CurrentTubing Inspection System has been retired. Please use this page for reference and support documentation.
Apollo™ was developed to take on the most demanding heat exchanger inspections. It supports industry standard eddy current (ET), remote field (RFT), and special application ID tubing probes as well as surface scanning arrays.
- Demanding solutions – Developed to take on the most demanding heat exchanger inspections
- Flexibility for multiple applications – Can operate in either multiplexed or simultaneous injection modes meeting the eddy current tubing inspection needs for the power utility, petrochemical, pulp & paper, chemical processing, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage industries
- Dedicated customer support – A full support system that includes personnal with years of eddy current experience
- 100% digital data acquisition ensures full signal capture
- Configurable up to 1024 channels and 256 frequencies for tubing inspection and array applications
- Supports multiplexed, simultaneous injection, and context switching inspection modes
- Wide frequency range of 1 Hz to10 MHz and automatic gain control
- Field-proven acquisition, analysis, and data management software
- Suited for a wide range of inspections from smaller two-man operations to scope of work requiring multiple testers and data rooms
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com