PocketMIKE’s integrated product design combines the instrument and transducer into a single package, allowing for true single hand operation and providing a very capable, yet simple to use device.
- Compact design: probe and display unit in one and the same instrument – Never brake a cable again!
- Direct readout of the digitally displayed thickness value on large, pivoting LCD display
- Easy and straight-forward operation via four keys
- Calibration to known wall thickness or to known material velocity
- Optional high contrast back light (ON, OFF, AUTOMATIC)
- Integrated, exchangeable 5 MHz probe for all standard applications
- Measurement range from 1 mm to 250 mm (0.040 inch to 9.999 inch) depending on material and surface
- Standard AA batteries
- Machined stainless steel housing environmentally sealed for measurements under rough conditions
- Packaged in a machined stainless steel housing environmentally sealed to IP67
- Four button operation and Automatic On-Block Probe Zero
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com