The new DMS Go+ Series of A-scan thickness gauges provides accurate, reliable and comprehensive thickness inspection data in a wide range of applications and environments. All three models feature intuitive, easy-to-use arrow-keypad control and carry out from simple A-scan verification to B-scan and full Data Recording. The three thickness gauges are easy to upgrade with additional features and capabilities in order to form a powerful and flexible NDT inspection tool that meets your corrosion thickness application needs.
Three models – DMS Go+ Basic, DMS Go+ and DMS Go+ Advanced
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- High performance thickness measurement
- High capacity data recorder and compatibility with powerful data management systems
- Intuitive arrow-keypad for positive digital control of parameters
- A “Flip” function allows use by both left-handed and right-handed operators
- Portrait or landscape views to match user preference
- A large, 800×480 pixel, display screen, ergonomically sized to reduce eyestrain, which can be adjusted to provide optimum visibility in various ambient light conditions
- Small size, lightweight (870g, 1.9lb), robust construction to IP67 for operation in harsh environments
- Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring
- Built-in temperature compensation for accurate measurement up to 540°C (1000°F)*
- Save and load parameter sets for easy recall and repeatability from inspection to inspection
- On-board data recorder, with capacity of thousands of thickness readings, with storage of A-scan, B-scan and MicroGrid attachments*. The DMS Go+ and DMS Go+ Advanced models offer expanded data recording capability with additional boiler, custom grid, custom linear, custom point, and 3D, & 4D file structures via UltraMATE
- Data transfer is by SD card or via USB port to PC. Data can be transferred in various file formats to allow easy integration with user data management systems
- Export data in multiple file formats (e.g. CSV, PDF, DAT, XML, JPG screen capture)
- Compatible with many of the popular mechanical integrity risk-based inspection data management analysis programs. SDK (software development kit) available to link to other software programs
Upgrade your DMS Go+ Instrument to a USM Go+ just by updating the software!
The DMS Go+ Series uses the same operating platform and hardware as the state-of-the-art USM Go+ portable flaw detector. This offers the ability to have an A-scan thickness gauge and full-fledged flaw detector in one powerful & flexible instrument.
Learn more about USM Go+ Flaw Detector
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com