The Bondtracer allows trained flight line mechanics to confidently trace, map, size and compare the severity of any damage caused by a minor impact to a Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) airframe to quickly determine airworthiness at the ramp without sacrificing safety.
- Compact design: probe and display unit in one and the same instrument – Never break a cable again!
- Direct readout of the digitally displayed thickness value on large, pivoting LCD display
- Easy and straight-forward operation via four keys
- Calibration to known wall thickness or to known material velocity
- Optional backlight (ON, OFF, AUTOMATIC)
- Integrated, exchangeable 5 MHz probe for all standard applications
- Measurement range from 1 mm to 250 mm (0.040 inch to 9.999 inch) depending on material and surface
- Standard AA batteries
- Machined stainless steel housing
- Environmentally sealed for measurements under rough conditions
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com