GE’s UPS-III-IS is an intrinsically safe loop calibrator, with its size making it rugged and extremely compact. It measures 3.5 in x 5.5 in x 1.7 in (90 mm x 140 mm x 42 mm) and weighs just 16.2 oz (460 g).
It is an essential tool for loop testing, instrument maintenance and valve set-up, with an easy-to-read display and simple-to-use time saving features.
- Adjustable resolution & display contras
- Uses industry standard AA batteries
- Battery voltage and battery low indicator
- Information screen reports serial number, software version and calibration date
- Primary reading in mA or %
- Auto power off (enable or disable)
- Pin protected, closed case calibration
- Leather case with carry strap. (Note: the UPS III IS must be used in the case for hazardous area use.)
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com