The new ADTS500 Series of pitot static testers provides a smarter way to perform standard aircraft maintenance, troubleshooting, fault-finding and emergency aircraft on ground instrumentation validation.
The ADTS500 Series is designed for ease of use. Featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology, the ADTS Touch hand terminal removes the need to run cables or hoses to the cockpit. It has an icon-driven, swipe-screen interface that makes navigating to and performing tasks quicker and more intuitive.
Different ADTS500 models offer capabilities suited to aircraft types ranging from helicopters and light civil airplanes to narrow- and wide-body passenger and freight aircraft.
- ADTS Touch hand terminal with WiFi and Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Swipe-action, touch screen user interface with color graphics and menu
- Standard icons for routine testing and storing customized test sequences
- Multiple languages
- Accuracy suitable for RVSM validation
The ADTS 500 models cover applications such as:
- “Aircraft on ramp” testing
- Pitot static air data validation
- Aircraft leak testing
- Avionics instrumentation testing
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com