GE’s XDP display package provides a microprocessor-based, explosion-proof control platform for the XMO2 thermoparamagnetic oxygen transmitter, the XMTC thermal conductivity transmitter or any other 4-20mA output transmitter.
The rugged XDP display/controller is microprocessor-based and certified to Class 1, Division1, Groups B, C, D and ATEX EEx d IIC T6. Most importantly, the unit features an infrared, thru-glass touch keypad, allowing complete access to all of the XDP user programmable features.
- Infrared keypad – allows field engineers to interact with the analyzer through the front display without the need of opening the enclosure and thus avoiding the need for traditional hot work permits
- Explosion-proof display/controller
- Compatible with XMO2 oxygen transmitter, XMTC thermal conductivity gas transmitter or any 4-20mA output transmitter
- Universal input power supply
- IR through-the-glass keypad
- Fault alarm
- Auto-calibration alarm relays available for general applications
- Optional software specifically designed for use with the XMTC for hydrogen analysis on hydrogen cooled generator applications
- Measure all three gas cycles for hydrogen cooled generators: 0 to 100 percent hydrogen in air; 0 to 100 percent hydrogen in carbon dioxide; 0 to 100 percent air in carbon dioxide
- Certified to Class 1, Division1, Groups B,C,D and ATEX EEx d IIC T6
See more at: www.gemeasurement.com