GE’s Panametrics XGM868i gas flow transmitter is a low-cost, transmitter-based version of the GM868 general-purpose gas flow meter. Like the GM868 flow meter, the XGM868i transmitter uses the ultrasonic transit-time technique for measuring gas flow. The transmitter is weatherproof and approved for use in hazardous areas. The wetted transducer designs offer low pressure drop, low maintenance, and accurate measurement over a wide range of flows and compositions.
- General-purpose gas flowmeter
- Measures flow in virtually every gas in any pipe or duct size from 2 to 120 in (5 cm to 3 m) and larger
- Velocity range: -150 ft/s to 150 ft/s (-46 m/s to 46 m/s)
- Obstructionless; no pressure drop
- No moving parts; maintenance-free
- Tolerates dirty flow streams
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com