GE’s Panametrics DigitalFlow™ GM868 general-purpose flow meter measures gas flow in pipes or ducts. Innovative configurations for installation of its ultrasonic transducers meet pipe or duct size and other application-oriented requirements. This obstructionless meter has very wide rangeability, causes no pressure drop, and requires no regular maintenance. Analog and digital outputs in velocity and actual volumetric flow rate are standard.
- Can be used in pipes or ducts ranging from 2 in (5 cm) tubing to flue stacks greater than 8 ft (2.4 m) in diameter with appropriate transducers
- General-purpose gas flowmeter
- Velocity range: -150 ft/s to 150 ft/s (-46 m/s to 46 m/s)
- Obstructionless; no pressure drop
- No moving parts; maintenance-free
- Tolerates dirty flow streams
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com