The bopONLINE Machinery Protection and Condition Monitoring system is a continuous online monitoring system for Balance of Plant (BoP) machinery in the Power Generation industry.
Features and Benefits
bopONLINE design meets the specific needs of BoP online machinery monitoring:
• Reduced cost compared to online monitoring systems, such as the 3500 series, while still providing state-of-the-art monitoring functionality.
• Reliability and functionality
• Applicable to a broad range of BoP machinery
• Flexible configuration
• Reduced physical size and simple cabinet mounting
• Integration with Plant DCS using Modbus TCP/IP or serial
• Relay outputs suitable for machinery protection
• 4-20 mA outputs
• Dynamic and transient data collection and System1* connectivity to support predictive maintenance
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com