The RSDetection*, the next generation Reuter Stokes environmental radiation monitor, provides superior technology for the detection and measurement of low-level gamma radiation. The RSDetection* remains rooted in the high pressure ionization chamber (HPIC) technology of prior offerings, while providing improvements in several key areas: sensitivity, reliability, and stability.
- Enhanced Sensitivity and Performance – 10” diameter high pressure ionization chamber (HPIC) gamma detector. Excellent temperature stability. High accuracy (Zero stability: ± 0.5μR/hr; Gain stability: ±0.5% > 35μR/hr , ±3% < 35μR/hr).
- Improved Reliability and Stability – Upgraded processing electronics design
- Extended battery life – up to 48 hours** run time. Equipped with built-in battery charger.
- Upgraded communications – Ethernet and 3 USB ports along with an RS-232 serial port for backward compatibility
- Increased data capacity – 1 GB storage. Adjustable recording intervals, greater than 3M data points of storage.
- Omni-directional – spherical HPIC is not subject to inherent Geiger- Mueller tube limitations.
- Provides more uniform directionality and has higher sensitivity at lower dose rates.
- Fast response time – Less than 10 seconds
**Nominal under normal unit operation
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com