GE’s handheld DynaMIC operates according to the rebound hardness testing method (standardized according to ASTM A956 and DIN 50156) using a special signal processing technique that automatically compensates for changes in testing direction. Position the impact devices and read the hardness value. Different impact devices are available to ensure an optimum match to material and application. The DynaMIC DL Data Logger model can internally store hardness values along with statistical information.
- Measurement of hardness independent of impact direction (without input of any correction values) due to patented signal processing
- Standardized according to ASTM A956
- Automatic conversion of hardness to HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HS, HL and N/mm2
- Different impact devices dependant on application: Dyna D for standard applications; Dyna G for heavy, solid parts; Dyna E for hardness range beyond 650HV
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com